Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Moderation] "TV Boxes" Sub-forum

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, TRS-80 said:

Maybe by creating this sort of super Developer friendly environment, you attract more Developers. IS the trade-off worth it? I don't know.

In the TV boxes section, it is quite calm and there is enough of the standard option. If the user has the first message on the forum, all messages are put in the moderation queue. If there is at least one approved message, the user can write directly to existing topics. If I see that his messages are spam or violate the rules, I delete them. As far as I understand, for those who have few messages (3-5- ?)- creating a new theme is put in the moderation queue. So far, there have been no problems. I read all messages in the " my " section and can see where there are hidden ads and delete such messages. If you have any suggestions or comments about my work, I am ready to listen to them. :)

I already went overboard in there once, causing a great kerfuffle. :D So I will wait and see what others say.

 

After that drama yesterday. I was told the TV Boxes forum are "lightly moderated."

 

So if we are adding to that "light" list:

  • removing Android OS (not Armbian) discussions

then that will be news fore me. But I will await consensus.

 

It seems that we are in the process of clarifying some long standing "unwritten" rules/guidelines and getting them written down now, for easier calibration of new current (and future) Mods.

  • TRS-80 changed the title to [Moderation] "TV Boxes" Sub-forum
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.