Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pine64/Sopine + Waveshare Rpi LCD's

Featured Replies

I'm currently looking into a new project which will use (hopefully) the Rpi Waveshare hdmi based 4" lcd touch screen, linked to the pine64/Sopine

I'm at research stage, and will be looking into using a current 5.x kernel.

If anyone has any info on the waveshare lcd's I need to watch out for or suggestions to get further info (specifically the touch driver side), please post a response.

Progress on the project will be posted here, links will be added once I have some basics running.

 

This can hopefully open up the waveshare displays to other devices.

@Igor Yes I've read This post but am willing to do what I can to get Armbian to support the displays as best I can.

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.