Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

booting Pine H64 with directly attached USB3 SSD fails

Featured Replies

On 12/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, Igor said:


 I added support and images for model B, but I don't own this hardware ...  https://dl.armbian.com/pineh64-b/

 

@TonyMac32 You got this board? You have gears and time to make a hires photo?

 

This is AWESOME. I was using the regular pineh64 images, and most things were working except my NIC kept shutting off about 33-34s after boot every time.

 

Turns out, if I use the pineh64-b image, my gigabit link stays active and everything seems to be pretty great!

 

My only issue now is that booting with a USB3 SSD attached directly to the device seems not to work very well. Maybe the SSD is trying to pull too much power at boot? It worked fine when I plugged it in directly after the system was booted from microSD, but cold boots always fail with direct attachment. It's booting 100% reliably for me with my rootfs on SSD if I attach the SSD to a powered USB3 hub, but I'd like it if it didn't need any extra hardware to boot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.