Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid C2] Reboot issue

Featured Replies

Anyone else having issues with reboot hanging on Xenial image on C2?

 

Having to power cycle every time.

  • Author

I remember this was a problem on some old builds. It's working fine with recent Xenial Armbian 5.15, just tested with many reboots and it's working well. 

Download image is v.5.14, just do an update.

 

Tried with both Xenial and Jessie image and still an issue after upgrade. Running latest, at least this is what apt-get upgrade installs:

 

# uname -a
Linux odroidc2 3.14.73-odroidc2 #3 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jun 30 22:43:45 CEST 2016 aarch64 GNU/Linux
Would it make a difference that I'm booting off SD card? 
 
I'm also running with no monitor attached.

Strange. I also booted from SD card with nothing but Ethernet. We use more or less the same configuration as stock / hard kernel. 

 

But I experienced kernel - quite some time ago - crash few times. Check hardkernel forum if this happens to more people ... while on the other hand it's possible that board have quality issues.

  • Author

In case anyone else is interested I fixed this by using different SD card. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.