Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Subscription perks adjusted

Featured Replies

I agree with the nice lady who brought this up elsewhere, I think we will get more takers at 10 EU / month level.  I know I would like to go up to that, 20 EU / mo being a bit much for unemployed person like myself.

 

Keep in mind the general audience for these boards and what they cost.  This has nothing to do with what the project "deserves" but rather what people are willing / can afford to pay.  Especially regular little people buying cheap boards.  I guess that is what the 5 EU tier is for.  But some of us I think would jump to 10, in fact I did not realize until just now that wasn't already an option.

 

Do we want to make 3 nickels, or one dime is the saying here in US (nickel being 0.05 and dime being 0.10)...

Edited by TRS-80
add second paragraph

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.