Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Helios 4 doesn't switch on anymore

Featured Replies

Hi, 

 

I am opening a new topic to make things clearer. 

This is a follow-up post from here: 

After managing to install it, I moved my Helios 4 and switched it on again. It started to work but then it shut down. I cannot switch it on anymore. I don't know if it comes from the Power supply or the motherboard. 

 

What are the solutions? 

 

Thank you for your help. 

 

You can check the PSU by measuring the output voltage.

 

You can check the motherboard by following instruction on the older support thread. You can also find our recommendation for replacement PSU

 

 

  • Author

@aprayogaThank you for your answer. It happens that it comes from the PSU. I am glad the board is safe. I ordered a new PSU. and it should work fine.  :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.