Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pine64 kernel panic after power failure

Featured Replies

I have been running Armbian on a headless Pine64 (the kickstarter one) for quite sometime without any issues. Last week I woke up in the morning and noticed that there had been a power cut. The Pine64 was on again but I couldn't SSH into it. I plugged a monitor and found the system hangs while booting with the following error:

Error while loading shared libraries: lib system-shares-241.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x00007f00
CPU: 1 PID: 1 Comm: init Not tainted 5.4.43-sunxi64 #20.05.2
Hardware name: Pine64+ (DT)
Call trace:
dump_backtrace+0x0/0x180
show_stack+0x14/0x20
dump_stack+0xb0/0xd8
panic+0x144/0x310
do_exit+0x974/0x9a8
do_group_exit+0x40/0xa8
_arm64_sys_exit_group+0x14/0x18
el0_svc_common.constprop.2+0x88/0x150
el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
el0_svc+0x8/0xc
SMP: stopping secondary CPUs
Kernel Offset: disabled
CPU features: 0x0002,24002004
Memory Limit: none

 

I took the card over to my laptop and ran fsck which found no problems. I would rather fix the issue if is possible, but I have no idea how to do it. Is is possible? Or should I just create a new card?

 

Best, 

 

Solved by Igor

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.