Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Audio jack on Pine64 A64+

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I just installed the Armbian on a Pine A64+ (Armbian Focal, mainline based kernel 5.9.y).

 

I'm having trouble getting audio from the 3.5mm stereo output. I've tried several things, including a speaker test:

speaker-test -c 2 -Dsysdefault:sun50ia64audio

 

I tried editing /etc/asound.conf but it doesn't seem to affect anything. Do changes to that file apply instantly?

 

What can I do to test/diagnose the issue?

 

Edited by CeeGO

  • Author
On 1/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, Werner said:

Providing logs with 


armbianmonitor -u

 helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.

 

Thanks. I've posted that information here:

https://bsd.to/oZDA/raw

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.