Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid C2] Iceweasel segfault

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, 

 

I've just installed Armbian on my Odroid C2 but I'm struggling running Iceweasel Firefox. I have a segfault everytime even in safemode, any guess of the problem (I made both apt-get update & apt-get upgrade).

 

Thanks !

Hi,

 

I've got the same problem. Trying to use Firefox 45ESR from stock Armbian 5.20 on an Odroid C2, it segfaults every time, even in safe mode.

 

Any developer willing to have a look ? Or propose an alternative browser version that is known to work ?

If you compile another package, I can test it.

 

thanks,

Markus

Trying to use Firefox 45ESR from stock Armbian 5.20

 

Armbian has no firefox package. We provide kernel, u-boot and board support packages (and some special packages to make HW accelerated video decoding possible on some platforms and to provide some generic tools) but everything else is from the usual upstream repos (be it Wheezy, Jessie, Trusty or Xenial).

 

AFAIK firefox on arm64 is still considered broken and at least we can't do anything regarding stability of Debian/Ubuntu packages. The best place to ask is ODROID forums where you should mention which distro you run (again: Wheezy, Jessie, Trusty or Xenial)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.