Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid C2] No cursor

Featured Replies

When I start the OS for the first time, the cursor is not visible, either at the command line or in the nano editor. I'm running the HDMI output through a HDMI->VGA adapter, which is then fed into my KVM along with the mouse and keyboard. The monitor is capable of 1920x1200, and it all works fine except for the cursor not being visible.

 

I've tried various escape codes, etc. Nano never displays a cursor.

 

When I log in via SSH the cursor is plainly visible.

 

I'm trying to configure the WiFi, which doesn't seem to want to work if the ethernet is connected, so I'm stuck at the tty terminal.

 

Any suggestions?

Argh, actually I think I'm seeing the same thing.  I'm on Jessie non-GUI 5.14 legacy build on a new Odroid C2 and I'm getting no visible cursor, even after fiddling with it in setterm.  I did a google search and it looks like there might be some problem with sync to the refresh rate of the monitor so it can time the blink.  So I have a guess based on googling, but no idea on a solution.  I hope someone else who has fixed this already might be able to chime in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.