Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I2C Nanopi R4S

Featured Replies

Hello everyone, 


due to a project I'm working with the Friendly Elec Nanopi R4S board for which I've to use the i2c bus to read data from a sensor. Unfortunately I've not been able to access it, since the system does not recognize it. I tried with different configurations using the /boot/armbianEnv.txt file with no results, however the i2c ports are enabled.
To rule out functionality problems in the sensor, I connected it to other boards (e.g. nanopi Neo3 using Armbian) without problems.

 

Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this problem? Thanks!

 

 

Hi, I ran into the same problem, tell me if you managed to find a solution?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.