Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Testing Fedora on ARM

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, tony013 said:

I would like to select between desktop and kodi by using different users or something like that.

I am running on fedora as can be seen here. Fedora is not device-specific, only architecture-specific. If you want to experiment, drop in a distro-boot capable u-boot for your device in the firmware area and you should be good enough to go. I have never tested my image on a different device so YMMV.

  • Author
29 minutes ago, JMCC said:

Moved from the RK3399 multimedia integration thread to here

Thanks for moving it, I wouldn't have known how else I could have split it appropriately.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb usual user:

I am running on fedora as can be seen here.

Thank you for that pointer!

That forum looks like a lovely place for users.

Looks like you did a very good job. Very nice!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.