August 3, 20215 yr Hi all. I'm working on a script that can install different Linux gaming tools like Box86, Box64, PPSSPP, ... For now it can only install box86 and box64. There is also an issue installing wine, so this doesn't work either. https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming Download and unzip and run script : sudo /bin/bash ./armbian-gaming.sh When ready I'll make a video about it and give more info. I've tested it on the PineBookPro with Hirsute. With the Odroid N2+ you need to activate panfrost, install dependecies for N2+, and then install box86. Tho it didn't work as it should. If "install box86" gives a build error, try the dependencies for N2+ and try "install box86" again. Please let me know your experiences on other systems.
October 28, 20223 yr Author I added a function to build PPSSPP. Should work on all Armbian versions with GPU drivers. https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming These are the build steps used in the script to build PPSSPP for Ubuntu / Debian Linux. git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp.git cd ppsspp git pull --rebase https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp.git git submodule update --init --recursive sudo apt -y install build-essential cmake libgl1-mesa-dev libsdl2-dev libvulkan-dev /bin/bash ./b.sh cd build make sudo make install Run it with "PPSSPPSDL" (case sensitive)
May 16, 20233 yr Author Another update on armbian-gaming. Now winetricks can also be installed and Malior-Droid Android emulator.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.