Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mali for R40 SoC

Featured Replies

I have a Forlinx OKA40i-C development board that has an arm R40 as its Soc.

I use the latest Linux kernel (5.14.2  that contains "lima" for mali400 GPU ) and the latest Debian (11 aka bullseye that contains mesa project).

but when I want to use GPU, like run the "kmscube" command  I encounter this error  

DRM_IOCTL_MODE_CREATE_DUMB failed: Cannot allocate memory

 

if you know anybody that can help me with this problem, please please introduce him/her to me.

ps. I checked the #linux-sunxi channel that you suggested, nobody help me.

I desperately need your help.

8 hours ago, vahidrezaei1371 said:

I encounter this error  

DRM_IOCTL_MODE_CREATE_DUMB failed: Cannot allocate memory

Make sure you have big enough CMA region, either via kernel config or using kernel argument. I suggest 128 MiB, but if it still doesn't work, try bigger.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.