September 14, 20215 yr Hi all. I've created a tool to install Box86, Box64 and Wine onto Armbian Hirsute 5.13 I've tested it on RK3399. Should work on any device with panfrost drivers enabled. Please let me know on what it works, or if it doesn't. Here is the script. https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming I also made a video where I show how to use it.
September 26, 20224 yr Author I've updated armbian-gaming to work on Armbian Jammy. This installs a missing library for box64, box86 and either wine 64-bit or wine x86. https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming Download zip (code -> download zip file) Unzip Run with sudo /bin/bash ./armbian-gaming.sh Choose your dirsto and install what you need. Choose either the wine 64 or winex86, don't install both.
April 21, 20233 yr Author Newly updated version of armbian-gaming V 0.5 Updated the box86/64 installer so you can choose what SoC to build for Updated wineX86 version to 7.15 Added install for winetricks Added build for Dolphin https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming New video with changes on the way.
August 27, 20242 yr @NicoD in your video are you using cinnamon desktop? If so does it support wayland because only then panfrost will work
August 28, 20242 yr Author I was using xfce4 back then. You don't need wayland for panfrost to work. These days I use ubuntu-desktop (gnome) with wayland and it works just as well. There are issue's with kde desktop and wine not working. Only for ps2 emulation I still use an x11 desktop since it performs a little better.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.