Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OpenMediaVault 6 on Bullseye

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I have a Helio64 not yet configured and I would like to be able to install the latest image available on https://armbian.hosthatch.com/dl/helios64/archive/ and especially to install the latest OpenMediaVault 6 version.

 

Do you think this is possible ? Or will OpenMediaVault 6 not be available from armbian-config? 

 

As I write this post, the latest image available for Helios64 is Armbian_21.05.9_Helios64_bullseye_current_5.10.63.img.xz

 

I thank you for your help :)

 

Flolm

 

Go ahead, OMV6 works fairly well with the Helios64... there are some bits and pieces that are not completely ported (plugins for example) and some need a bit of adjustment whatsoever. But all in all it is okay.

 

I am running OMV6 together with SnapRaid. MergerFS and Luks I am running outside of OMV as I do find it easier to customize for my needs.

Is there any performance difference among OMV5 and OMV6 SMB/Ethernet wise?

Am 7.12.2021 um 16:53 schrieb Vin:

Is there any performance difference among OMV5 and OMV6 SMB/Ethernet wise?

Hm, that always depends on the setup. I am in the Apple universe and I find that SMB works a bit faster on OMV6 but as you can edit the preferences yourself there should not be too much of an issue to modify this to your needs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.