Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

armbianmonitor broken on server side + help needed for orangepi4 wifi

Featured Replies

Board orangepi4b

uname -a

Linux orangepi4 5.10.63-rockchip64 #21.08.2 SMP PREEMPT Wed Sep 8 10:57:23 UTC 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux


Got syntax error on armbianmonitor -u:

armbianmonitor -u

"System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to syntax error at or near ""
Please post the URL in the forum where you've been asked for"

set -x

armbianmonitor -u

Network/firewall problem detected. Not able to upload debug info.
Please fix this or use "-U" instead and upload whole output manually

 

attached file err is output from armbianmonitor -U


Anyway I had to reflash after a microSD broke.

Previously I used 4.4.213-rk3399 (don't recall the armbian version) and then built in wifi worked.
Now I used the latest image 5.10.63-rockchip64, and I can't get the built in wifi to work.
As I think I recall right, i added the module rtl8189fs with "insmod 8189fs" and the kernel log said

[ 4584.914559] RTL871X: module init start
[ 4584.914579] RTL871X: rtl8189fs v4.3.24.8_22657.20170607
[ 4584.914783] RTL871X: module init ret=0
but I can't find the device with nmtui or lshw.

What Am I doing wrong?

err

1 hour ago, FredrikA said:

What Am I doing wrong?


We are moving soon to next LTS kernel, where my OrangePi 4 has not problems connecting to wifi: http://ix.io/3MKQ

 

WiFi chip - at least on mine - is Broadcom:
 

[    7.839285] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_alloc_request: using brcm/brcmfmac43456-sdio for chip BCM4345/9
[    7.840127] brcmfmac: brcmf_c_process_clm_blob: no clm_blob available (err=-2), device may have limited channels available
[    7.841615] brcmfmac: brcmf_c_preinit_dcmds: Firmware: BCM4345/9 wl0: Feb 11 2020 11:54:51 version XXX.XXX.96.61 (be7af2d@shgit) (r745790) FWID 01-a41d86bd es7.c5.n4.a3

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.