Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBcode Formatting Support Has Been disabled

Featured Replies

No not really.  I just like to gripe whenever things are deprecated in favor of 'modern' alternatives, especially ones that surely use (proprietary?) JavaScript.

 

But I have used it, most recently for the last release announcement.  When trying to convert the result of HedgeDoc site (Markdown) into the forum, using bbcode was my approach.  I almost got it to work.  I am not aware of anything else that might even come close to being scriptable.

 

My understanding (from brief research at that time) was that Invision themselves have deprecated it a long time ago already.  So I am only ribbing you a bit, not really sure how feasible it is for us to keep it.

 

But there is also, for example, bbcode-mode in Emacs.  And I do use Edit With Emacs (FF plug-in) quite often.

 

 

  • Author

Ha yeah it was extremely deprecated lol.    

 

I was in a "there has to be a markdown plugin" mode scouring the interweb and saw that.

 

On that note I think I did toggle the plain text paste flag off.   So copying rendered markdown into the editor may work.

 

Anyway the editor seems to be a whole seperate body of work independent from Invision other than it'd what they use.     Sounds like Invision actually has their own upgrading to do from "v4" to "v5"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.