Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how to make Nanopi due2 SPI Active Low

Featured Replies

Hello all.

I have a Nanopi due2 with Armbian. I've enabled my SPI in armbianEnv.txt file and with:

overlays=spi-add-cs1 spi-spidev usbhost0 usbhost2 usbhost3
param_spidev_spi_bus=1
param_spidev_spi_cs=1

 

but when I try to use "/dev/spidev1.1", CS pin is active high by default not active low. how can I change it to active low.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.