Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New here & greetings!

Featured Replies

Hi folks,

 

this is my first thread here, I just recently came aboard since I found that Armbian is the better solution for my Odroi-HC4 therefore I won't insist on checking for info and solution on the Odroid Forum.

 

I am not very satisfied with Hardkernel, they produce excellent board with very poor OS support, looks like such critical aspect is left on the shoulder of a couple of great dudes but is not same as having a community behind; also board as the RPI demonstrated that a great OS support is better than having the most powerful hardware, is the same lesson learned by Rock64 even though I won't user Manjaro not even under torture... 😜

 

Armbian might a great asset for Hardkernel, never understood why they are so reticent... 🤷‍♂️

 

Thanks!

 

F.

I've got an N2+ for a tv box and its been running CoreELEC like a champ. I'm going to try armbian on it in the near future as I can just swap out the emmc chip. What sort of issues are you running into?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.