Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange Pi One temperature wrong

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I'm running Armbian on a Orange pi one.

 

In htop I found out that the CPU temperature is not correct.

So I tried to figure out what happens. The CPU is define not as hot as the value says.

 

For me it looks line that the factor is about 2.

 

I just wanted to inform about it.

I can also deliver more information if required and also support to debug...

 

I started the following commands for verification.

 

$ cat /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

63809

 

$ armbianmonitor -m

Running unprivileged. CPU frequency will not be displayed.

Stop monitoring using [ctrl]-[c]

Time        CPU    load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq   CPU  C.St.

 

13:02:16:   ---      0.00   0%   0%   0%   0%   0%   0% 63,0°C  0/4

13:02:21:   ---      0.00   1%   0%   0%   0%   0%   0% 64,7°C  0/4

 

$ cat /etc/armbian-release

# PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE

BOARD=orangepione

BOARD_NAME="Orange Pi One"

BOARDFAMILY=sun8i

BUILD_REPOSITORY_URL=https://github.com/armbian/build

BUILD_REPOSITORY_COMMIT=03d2395d37

VERSION=22.05.1

LINUXFAMILY=sunxi

ARCH=arm

IMAGE_TYPE=stable

BOARD_TYPE=conf

INITRD_ARCH=arm

KERNEL_IMAGE_TYPE=stable

BRANCH=current

 

$ uname -a

Linux orangepione 5.15.43-sunxi #22.05.1 SMP Sat May 28 08:17:47 UTC 2022 armv7l GNU/Linux

Edited by klaute

  • Author

I fixed the typo 😉

 

I tried to measure the temperature. Both of the two thermometer gave me about 30 degree celsius.

But they are not intendet to measure SoC's.

 

Maybe I find another way to measure it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.