Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian install on Le Potato write permission

Featured Replies

I've tried multiple time on different cards. Both images, give me the same result. At first I'm able to edit files then after a restart or two I'm no longer able to edit files. Can't even touch a new file as root.

 

I have tried at least 10 times today with both images. Every time I end up in the same situation unable to edit the sd card.

  • Author

I have found a sd card that works, some reason the microcenter cards and patriot cards were not working. I did finally get a Lexar card to work.

Patriot and MicroCenter cards are using cheap internal controllers and flash to hit cost low cost. Stick with Tier 1 like SanDisk and Samsung. Even Kington uses crappy flash in some products.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.