Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pinebook Pro working with generic arm64 UEFI image

Featured Replies

Hello!

 

I don't really have a question, but just wanted to report I tried out the generic UEFI arm64 image on a Pinebook Pro, and it installed emmc and booted just fine!

 

This was possible because I had installed Tow-Boot to the SPI flash, which supports UEFI booting.

 

I had tried using the Pinebook Pro build of armbian, which worked fine when booting off the sdcard, but installing it to the emmc wasn't working.

 

I'm using Tow-Boot 2021.10 then arbmian image Armbian_22.08.7_Uefi-arm64_jammy_current_5.15.74 .

 

There's a few rough edges in the grub menu, but it boots the OS off the emmc just fine.

 

Should the be mentioned on the Pinebook Pro page? Personally, having Tow-Boot installed to SPI is all around a much more "normal" laptop experience, so it seems like a good idea in general.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.