Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weird Boot Message

Featured Replies

Hello I been having a problem with my zero2 it use to boot no problem but the other day it had problems booting I thought the sd card was carupt so I bought a new one from the store loaded the image for orangepi.org and booted it up now this message appears.

[214]HELLO! BOOT0 is starting May 13 2020 14:10:04!
[219]BOOT0 commit : 593cf83
[222]set pll start
[224]periph0 has been enabled
[227]set pll end
[229]unknow PMU
[231]PMU: AXP806
[238]vaild para:8  select dram para0
[242]board init ok
[243]DRAM BOOT DRIVE INFO: V0.52
[247]the chip id is 0x5000
[249]chip id check OK
[252]DRAM_VCC set to 1500 mv
[256]write_leveling error
[258]read_calibration error
[262]write_leveling error
[265]read_calibration error
[269]write_leveling eration error
[449]read_calibration error
[453]read_calibration error
[457]read_calibration error
[461]read_calibration error
[464]read_calibration error
[468]read_calibration error
[472]read_calibration error
[475]retraining final error

 

  • Author

I have tried armbian's images and the same results I am unsure to the problem still.

 

  • Author

I have tried the edge versions of the OS and a new massage appear.

Armbian 21.05.5 Orangepizero2 focal edge 5.12.12

 


U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...

U-Boot SPL 2021.07-rc4-armbian (Jun 21 2021 - 12:48:31 +0000)
DRAM:This DRAM setup is currently not supported.

resetting ...
 

over and over again.

Edited by moosemen
Forgot to put the image name.

  • Author

I have tried the latest image of armbian with the same messages I can not prompt to u-boot. I flashed the image with different two computers six different SD cards. Two are brand new from a store. How do I find the problem in the dram?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.