December 14, 20223 yr I have orange pi zero board ..i searched a lot for changing boot splash screen ( currently "armbian universal operating system" which is enabled by adding bootlogo=true in armbianEnv.txt ) I have tried Plymouth it is not working After searching lot i knew about if we can replace bootsplash.armbian , it can help because then neither we need to change uboot packages nor we have to add quiet splash like words etc in armbianEnv.txt. https://github.com/armbian/build/tree/master/packages/blobs/splash. With help of this bootsplash-packer Can anyone list me some steps ( in short ) How to run this script and create bootsplash.armbian and replace it
April 1, 20233 yr Hello, did you find a way to make bootsplash.armbian? I've been looking a lot for how to do it but I can't find anything! Edited April 1, 20233 yr by Daniel Henrique Nunes da Silva
August 2, 20233 yr Just bumping this, delighted to see boot splash start working after an apt-get update, would like to change the image though, any advice anyone?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.