Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

support for mipi csi cam imx219?

Featured Replies

Hello,

running Armbian_22.11.2_Odroidm1_bullseye_edge_6.1.0.img.xz + updates.

 

I saw in other post (/topic/17418-cameras-with-rock-pi-4-c/😞

Quote

$ sudo armbian-config

Then select System > Hardware > rpi-cam-imx219

But I do not see any Hardware menu in System.
I had a look to armbian-config and saw that there is a lot of device-specific code and probably odroidm1 is not supported yet.


Also I searched for some DTB that may work, but none is shipped with the current kernel:

Quote

$ apt-file search imx219.dtb | cut -d : -f 1 | sort | uniq | grep linux-image-edge-rk3568-odroid

is empty.


Should I add explicit support like in this patch: https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/1482/files?

Or there are more modern way to add cold-pluggable hardware?

 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Edited by dondon
fix url

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.