March 1, 20233 yr I was using the nightly version 23.02.2 but now the repos have changed. How can I update to the new nightly repo os ? https://github.com/armbian/os # PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BOARD=odroidm1 BOARD_NAME="ODROID M1" BOARDFAMILY=rk3568-odroid BUILD_REPOSITORY_URL=https://github.com/armbian/build BUILD_REPOSITORY_COMMIT=1a8daf0 VERSION=23.02.2 LINUXFAMILY=rk3568-odroid ARCH=arm64 IMAGE_TYPE=nightly BOARD_TYPE=wip INITRD_ARCH=arm64 KERNEL_IMAGE_TYPE=Image BRANCH=edge Thanks !
March 1, 20233 yr 7 hours ago, j0ta said: How can I update to the new nightly repo os ? Because of this switch https://www.armbian.com/newsflash/code-freeze-and-moving-to-new-framework/ all CI was put offline and is putting back step by step. Nightly packages are not generating yet, nightly images are. I expect to restore to previous state in about two weeks.
March 1, 20233 yr Author 7 hours ago, Igor said: Because of this switch https://www.armbian.com/newsflash/code-freeze-and-moving-to-new-framework/ all CI was put offline and is putting back step by step. Nightly packages are not generating yet, nightly images are. I expect to restore to previous state in about two weeks. Ok, I couldn't find an explanation. thanks for the explanation & keep up with the good work !
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.