Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can not activate eth0

Featured Replies

Hey!

I have Lime2-Server from olimex here and get no internet connection.

I configured eth0 via nmtui and tried to activate it, but I get: "could not activate connection: the device could not be readied for configuration".

 

Any idea or known issue?

 

best regards

armybee

27 minutes ago, armybee said:

this build

 

Is 4 years old build we never made and has nothing to do with us.

https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#how-to-check-download-authenticity
This is how you verify if this is genuine Armbian software. If it is not, you are asking for help at wrong location.

 

Images from https://www.armbian.com/olimex-lime-2-emmc/ were tested on HW revision we have in the test lab, but we don't follow possible phy changes on boards. This is in the domain of board vendor. 

  • Author

I already thought, that it must have something to do with the image, which olimex offers on there website.

Don't understand, why they offer such out of date image.

Support did not help me with this problem.

 

So should I just install the image for the lime2-server from here? https://www.armbian.com/olimex-lime-2-emmc/

But just the non eMMC version, because I run it on the SSD.

 

Edited by armybee

  • Author
1 minute ago, Igor said:

This is something I can't answer.

 

I'll try it with the direct armbian image. Thanks!

  • Author

So I installed jammy minimal for Lime2 and get the same result.

Can not activate the eth0 and get "could not activate connection: the device could not be readied for configuration".

Also i get

stmac_hw_setup: DMA engine initialization failed / failed to reset the DMA / hw setup failed

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.