Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"PHY PLL not locked" when connecting display

Featured Replies

On my Odroid M1 I have a display that will not work, other displays do work. Unfortunately, I need this display to work.

 

When I plug it in, I see "PHY PLL not locked" in dmesg.

 

If I boot with it plugged in, I see the Hard Kernel logo, then the screen turns off as Armbian boots.

 

I booted into the Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome image provided by HardKernel and that one works.

 

1. What could I change to allow this display to be detected?

 

2. Can I just force the board to boot with output to 1024x768@60. I just need the output.

 

Thanks all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.