August 19, 20233 yr anyone who has installed armbian and moved it to emmc and got it to boot from emmc can you please help NicoD gave me this i tried option 7 it will says its done but it wont boot to the armbian, i tried this tutorial and managed to get ubuntu on it but could never seem to get armbian on it, not sure what im doing wrong with NicoD,s method, am i missing a step or somthing?
September 21, 20233 yr Does Orange Pi 5 Plus (or any other Orange Pi) have USB 3.0 running in peripherial/gadget/OTG mode? I want to run TeslaUSB on something faster than RPi 4B and USB OTG running at 480mbps is a major bottleneck for me.
November 4, 20232 yr Where can I find bullseye image for orange pi 5 plus? I can only find bookworm in the archive. Need bullseye to install openmediavault. Thanks Edited November 4, 20232 yr by Ajcn
November 4, 20232 yr 5 hours ago, Ajcn said: Where can I find bullseye image for orange pi 5 plus? I can only find bookworm in the archive. Need bullseye to install openmediavault. If there is none you have to build it by yourself: https://github.com/armbian/build
November 20, 20232 yr Hello Team, please help me to disable boot message on Orange pi OPi5 plus . i have installed ubuntu 22.04 OS , tried multiple way to disable boot message but not working ***OS details *** No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS Release: 22.04 Codename: jammy
November 20, 20232 yr 5 hours ago, Rohit Mane said: ***OS details *** Tells absolutely nothing. This does. BTW. Welcome to Armbian community / support.
February 19, 20242 yr Does the Opi5 Plus provide more than 60Hz in 1080p with HDMI 2.1 or USB-C Alt DP-Mode? Is there any possibility to make an image backup of you system (NVme SSD) i.e. CloneZilla Arm64 booting? Are there bootloader images who support USB-Booting? Best wishes Greg
February 22, 20242 yr I think the easiest way should be just using an external NVMe-Drive and cloning the USB-drive from a X64-PC/Laptop. The other way could be to flash a different boatloader with UEFI-support, but I couldn't find any stable U-Boot.
February 28, 20242 yr sorry to hijack this thread,,, anyone got any luck with obtaining the 32GBram version of this ?
February 29, 20242 yr Quote sorry to hijack this thread,,, anyone got any luck with obtaining the 32GBram version of this ? Yes, I got lucky and managed to get my hands on one, they're sold out everywhere as far as I can tell.
March 1, 20242 yr This is where I bought it from: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006115661988.html. But they are sold out, I think I got the last one from there. Looks like at least one other shop has them stocked again: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006148360182.html (150 Pieces available) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006148745137.html (150 Pieces available) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006119813607.html (100 Pieces available) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006086580089.html (146 Pieces available) Edited March 1, 20242 yr by Zaerc added one more link
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.