May 21, 20233 yr NanoPC-T4 only has 16GRAM, which is still a bit small for daily use. So I want to put u-boot on emmc or sd card, and install the system on nvme solid state drive. If I want to realize this function, can the armbian-config tool help me realize it quickly? Or do I need to set u-boot parameters and compile by myself, thus installing the system in nvme SSD?
May 21, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, laning said: and install the system on nvme solid state drive. Current installer might still have bug. - new release is coming out in a week - RC images must work Alternatively, try self install image,
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.