June 11, 20233 yr I have recently taken on the somewhat challenging task of creating a power monitoring system similar to an IoTaWatt. I have been doing research on the topic and have concluded that a RISC V Mango Pi Pink V1.4 would be a viable board to get the job done. However I still need some assistance from people with more knowledge than me on the topic. I have several questions that i would greatly appreciate if answered. Is the RISC V Mango Pi Pink V1.4 capable of running Armbian with processing power to spare? Is the RISC V Mango Pi Pink V1.4 a powerful enough computer to take several inputs and graph them? Does anyone have any tips on how you would go about making a system similar to IoTaWatt? Can anyone explain what is really being said on the git hub? I have never used it and have on idea what is what. IoTaWatt Homepage - https://iotawatt.com/ IoTaWatt Github - https://github.com/boblemaire/IoTaWatt Thank you to anyone who can help. Edited June 11, 20233 yr by JackOfAllTrades Wrote the wrong thing first time
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.