Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid C2] USB to Serial converter not detected.

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I installed yesterday armbian on my Odroid C2. I would like to use an USB to serial converter but, the device is not detected by the system.

 

When I plug the USB device, I just have this message in the kerner.log file and the USB device is not created :

Nov 18 12:04:41 localhost kernel: [59003.780747] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 13 using dwc_otg

However, when I run lsusb the device is listed :

root@odroidc2:~# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 013: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics HL-340 USB-Serial adapter
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0610 Genesys Logic, Inc. 4-port hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

Did someone already have this issue ?

What do I need to install to get the device to work ?

 

Let me know if you need more information.

 

  • Author

Ok, thanks for your reply.

 

Let me know when the options are added.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.