Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RockPi4 revert from NVMe to SD card

Featured Replies

I plan to upgrade my NVMe memory. I currently boot off it - I set this up using the Armbian installer.

 

Before doing the upgrade I'd like to know that I can boot off my SD card, should anything go wrong with the upgrade. But I'm unsure how to disable the NVMe boot sequence (which I think is SPI flash --> eMMC/mmcboot --> NVMe). If I insert my Armbian SD card, the system doesn't start. I've tried shorting pins 23/25 to disable the SPI flash but this has no effect.

 

I am assuming that I can complete the upgrade by amending  armbianEnv.txt to make the  'rootdev=UUID' line point to the new NVMe's UID?

 

Is there a known solution to my query?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.