July 28, 20233 yr Solution 34 minutes ago, FredK said: Support for bullseye dropped? No, just some bug that prevented its re-creation. As you can see, we have bigger exotics in the pool https://imola.armbian.com/apt/dists/
July 28, 20233 yr I also got his error today for ' apt-get update': Err:8 http://imola.armbian.com/apt bullseye Release 404 Not Found [IP: 93.103.15.56 80] Reading package lists... Done E: The repository 'http://apt.armbian.com bullseye Release' no longer has a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
July 28, 20233 yr I'm having the same issue. Bullseye missing from here: https://xogium.performanceservers.nl/apt/dists/ and http://armbian.hosthatch.com/apt/dists/
September 19, 20233 yr @Werner I know, but what should I do then? How can I upgrade to a newer version (without losing data): ❯ cat /etc/os-release PRETTY_NAME="Armbian 23.02.0-trunk Kinetic" NAME="Ubuntu" VERSION_ID="22.10" VERSION="22.10 (Kinetic Kudu)" VERSION_CODENAME=kinetic ID=ubuntu ID_LIKE=debian HOME_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/" SUPPORT_URL="https://help.ubuntu.com/" BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/" PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy" UBUNTU_CODENAME=kinetic LOGO=ubuntu-logo I ran `sudo apt update & sudo apt dist-upgrade` but nothing would happen
September 19, 20233 yr Non-LTS Ubuntu userspaces are mostly added for fun for the developers to get an idea where upstream development is going. These images were never supported and only meant to be used by enthusiasts who know what they are doing. You can try to upgrade userspace: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#how-to-upgrade-distribution-like-focal-to-jammy-or-bullseye-to-bookworm
September 20, 20233 yr I can't figure out if what I have installed is Ubuntu or Debian; cat /etc/debian_version bookworm/sid Which feels like the latest version indeed - https://www.armbian.com/cubox-i/ But in this case, the source.list is all wrong, no? However - look at the previous ❯ cat /etc/os-release I've pasted, it's Ubuntu there Huh?
September 20, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, GuyKhmel said: cat /etc/os-release Ubuntu is Debian based so there must be some leftovers. Download Ubuntu kinetic for PC and check this file.
September 22, 20233 yr On 9/19/2023 at 12:12 PM, GuyKhmel said: what should I do then? How can I upgrade to a newer version (without losing data): edit /etc/apt/source.list and /etc/apt/source.list.d/armbian.list and change kinetic to jammy. Then run "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade"
June 19, 20242 yr It happened again today, this time it affects bookworm. Apparently, the folder is empty: https://imola.armbian.com/apt/dists/bookworm/ Please fix.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.