Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

/usr/lib/modules/6.2.0-rc8-media/build

Featured Replies

Hello, 

I have been trying to get back to a working nanopc-t4.  I'm traveling with an almost worthless computer since I accidently let armbian update itself. 

The next few days I have access to a TV.

 

To get my screen to work I convert the - media - version to support dtb overlays, the build the driver and overlay. 

This needs the build in the modules to be present. 

 

Using uname -r gives me this path. 

 

usr/lib/modules/6.2.0-rc8-media/build

 

I can install Linux headers through armbian-config.  That does nothing for allowing make in the modules which is what I need. 

 

What am I missing and how do I  get it? 

 

I have installed kernel source and headers and build essential. 

 

Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.