August 3, 20233 yr Good morning, I am an electronics engineer, and wanted to make an additional card for the nanopi neo3 based on the rk3328 to add an EMMC and an SPI memory to it so that it no longer uses an sd card. By dint of searching the forum, I managed to modify the dtb files of the neo3 to include the spi@ff190000 of my neo3 and to make the dtbo files spidev and jedec. But unfortunately, armbian-config cannot finish the job. For information I use a N25Q064..3E (flashroom information with active spidev) and goes back well in /dev/mtd0 in jedec. but in my armbian i have no file /usr/lib/uboot***spl.bin. Maybe the problem rk3328-nanopi-neo3-rev02.dtb rockchip-spi-jedec-nor.dtbo rockchip-spi-jedec-nor.dts rockchip-fixup.script rockchip-spi-spidev.dtbo rockchip-spi-spidev.dts Edited August 3, 20233 yr by Kazymir to much picture
August 3, 20233 yr Author I ask some help, but thanks to @martinayotte and @zador.blood.stained on this topic it help me a lot.
August 4, 20233 yr Author I ask some help, but thanks to @martinayotte and @zador.blood.stained on this topic it help me a lot. but the problème is the same with the nanopi r2s board is there some dev for this 2 nanopi because i have some patch to suggest like for the MAC Address like I think that the problem is that the uboot***spl.bin don't exist may someone can compil it thanks a lot
August 4, 20233 yr Author i find the rkspi_loader.img download https://github.com/huazi-yg/rock5b/releases/download/rock5b/rkspi_loader.img here https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock5/install/spi https://fieldday.io/armbian-rock5b/ i will test
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.