Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange pI i96 not detected USB

Featured Replies

Hello,

I have an orange Pi i96, and I can't find a USB device. In /dev, I have a serial folder, then by-id in which I have : usb-1a86_USB_Serial-if00-port0 But it doesn't disappear when I remove the USB device ... And the USB output doesn't change whether the device is plugged in or not.

 

Dmedg gives nothing related to usb and lsusb gives this:
 

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics CH340 serial converter

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

 

And it doesn't change depending on whether the USB port is busy or not.

 

Am I missing something? Have a nice day

 

I know it's the wrong tag for this post, but there isn't one for the i96...

Edited by Bulgus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.