September 3, 20233 yr I tried hackning the rock-5A.wip file to allow me to build the collabora version, and it worked quite nicely! The board boots into linux and the ethernet port and usb seem to work! so should i try to send up a pull request to the armbian GitHub to include this change, an if so How should i do this? otherwise someone else with experience is wecome to do it too! / Kenneth
September 3, 20233 yr Author Hmm.. So I assume since my question relates to a board that is not maintained, the question is now moved to a different board? Formally correct. However, my fear is that a side-effect of this might be that I will not get any answers, since there seem to be very little traffic in this board? But hopefully I am wrong... @Werner can hopefully enlighten me? Maybe I should have sent a direct message to the maintainer instead? Edited September 3, 20233 yr by Endian
September 3, 20233 yr As long as the board is WIP it cannot have "maintained" status. Very simple to let the future maintainer know however: @amazingfate
September 3, 20233 yr Feel free to send a pr. I haven't work on family `rockchip-rk3588-collabora`. But if you have working code we can merge it so that more people may get into the mainline party.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.