Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preconfigure fresh image, or provide answers to the questions

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

So is anyone aware of a way (like a text file)to populate with values etc to bypass the need to be interactive during first boot? Since this device is displayless and I hate to pop the case every time to hookup the console cable when setting up a half dozen devices. 

 

I imagine I could alter the first boot script, but was just wondering if there was another way.

 

Thanks!

Richard

  • Author

LOL I guess I should have dove into the file system. Found the /boot/armbian_first_run.txt.template  thats a start.

 

Teach me to be lazy for a change.

  • Author

Ok so the first run template above works if you need to do wifi etc. In my case the easy fix was to find the default images root password. So on a fresh image, I boot the device, watch it get an IP via DHCP and then login using the default root password and it lets me enter the information in the first launch script.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.