September 5, 20233 yr I have the Helios64 NAS and am now at the point where I'll either get it working or toss it out and get something else.... it boots and runs and stops most of the time let's get some of the basics out of the way so we can figure out if here is the "best" spot to get help... uname -a returns root@helios64:/home/rmleonard# uname -a Linux helios64 5.10.21-rockchip64 #21.02.3 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 8 01:05:08 UTC 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux cat /etc/os-release root@helios64:/home/rmleonard# cat /etc/os-release PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)" NAME="Debian GNU/Linux" VERSION_ID="10" VERSION="10 (buster)" VERSION_CODENAME=buster ID=debian HOME_URL="https://www.debian.org/" SUPPORT_URL="https://www.debian.org/support" BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.debian.org/" ( I have tried the most current versions of the downloads and it still does about the same) I hope that is enough to help start a conversation.. Rich Leonard
September 6, 20233 yr Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
September 9, 20233 yr A bunch of people seem to have the same problem, and it may have to do with possibly the overall power consumption. Either that, or some other people say it's a particular software bug if you are searching for other Helios64 problem threads. Are you using the included backup battery in yours, or is it not installed?
September 9, 20233 yr Author I have the board out of the casing and the supplied battery pack is not attached… Should I attach it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.