October 14, 20232 yr Hi everyone I just want to ask a question, Im using Miktver 7 inch HDMI touch screen lcd and Orange Pi one. The hdmi port and touch port connects fine to the orange pi one but the touchscreen not responding, but when I connect the Miktver to my laptop the touchscreen is responding. My question is what should I do to have touchscreen response to the orange pi one? The OS that i use is android 4.4.2
October 14, 20232 yr Solution 2 minutes ago, Jose Fernando Babasa said: The OS that i use is android 4.4.2 Then you came to the wrong place. We do not provide support for 3rd party OS.
October 14, 20232 yr Author Sorry Im just a beginner user of orange pi one, what do you mean you do not provide support 3rd party OS? orange pi one can support android OS
October 14, 20232 yr This community is dedicated to issues running Armbian OS on your board. If you have issues with a different OS you need to ask where you got that from. In terms of Orangepi directly I suggest to visit their forums and/or Discord. We at Armbian cannot help.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.