Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HAProxy

Featured Replies

Hi team!

 

This may be the stupidest question ever…

 

I am a long time Debian user. I have a project in mind where I plan to setup a dual node HA Haproxy balancer. This is pretty straightforward in Debian  but I am wondering, is HAproxy even available for armbian?.

 

I do not plan to have a big throughput for these HAproxy nodes, is for a homelab and more for fun than for production purposes…

 

The idea is to use the cheapest dual gigabit board available, that’s why I will probably go for nanopi (which supports armbian).

 

English is not my first language so sorry in advance for messed up wording/expressions/whatever.

 

Thanks!

Solved by SteeMan

  • Author

Hi!

 

Thanks. I could not resist to test it myself and I downloaded the x86 img to execute a quick test on Virtualbox…HAproxy and many other clustering packages are on the repos.

 

Obviously I do not expect high performance from such cluster but more than needed for a homelab. I plan to put another docker swarm or kubernetes cluster (also armbian powered) behind the HAProxy cluster.

 

Thanks a lot!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.