Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rock 4b+ HDMI issue

Featured Replies

I have a rock 4b+ and I used it as an android box for a while. Then today I tried to flash it with latest armbian image (23.8.1) and it does not boot in microSD or when I flash it through USB OTG. I have erased the SPI flash completely and install the correct spi_loader. It also boots properly with Radxa debian image.

Initially I though this is a boot issue, but after checking with a serial cable, it turns out this is a HDMI issue.. After I finish the usual procedure to setup password etc... I got this:

 

 

Now starting desktop environment...

root@rockpi-4b:~# [  633.211385] hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.5.auto: Only one simultaneous stream supported!
[  633.212145] hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.5.auto: ASoC: error at snd_soc_dai_startup on i2s-hifi: -22
[  633.212986]  ff8a0000.i2s-i2s-hifi: ASoC: error at __soc_pcm_open on ff8a0000.i2s-i2s-hifi: -22
[  639.440718] rockchip-pinctrl pinctrl: pin gpio3-29 already requested by leds; cannot claim for ff880000.i2s
[  639.441636] rockchip-pinctrl pinctrl: pin-125 (ff880000.i2s) status -22
[  639.442248] rockchip-pinctrl pinctrl: could not request pin 125 (gpio3-29) from group i2s0-8ch-bus-bclk-off  on device rockchip-pinctrl
[  639.443344] rockchip-i2s ff880000.i2s: Error applying setting, reverse things back
[  639.444084] rockchip-i2s ff880000.i2s: bclk disable failed -22

 

Help / hints are highly appreciated!
 

 

Edited by linhz0hz

  • linhz0hz changed the title to rock 4b+ HDMI issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.