Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nanopi R5S linux headers

Featured Replies

I installed Armbian on my R5s

Armbian 23.8 Bookworm
Kernel 6.5, Size: 479Mb, Release date: Sep 18, 2023

 

On this version, I find the classical problem : a module I want to build does not build. Reason ?
apt says :
Coundn’t find any package by glob ‘linux-headers-6.5.3-edge-odroid’
And make creates an error because “build” directory is not found.

 

I can find the linux-headers-6.5.3 :
https://cdn.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v6.x/linux-6.5.3.tar.gz

But where can I find the odroid version ?

Edited by Dysmas

Solved by Igor

  • Igor locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.