December 12, 20232 yr I have an IK316-EMCP_v4.1 board, and I need to install Armbian on it. But there is no information on the internet about this card. If you have any information on how I can install Armbian, or any other Linux distro on this board, please let me know. Edited December 12, 20232 yr by Matheus Gomes
March 14, 20251 yr still nobody find the solution of this board jumper pins its too much challenge for all engineers
March 15, 20251 yr @Faheem try these images. I can’t see the AXP chip so I can’t tell you which one to try first. https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases/tag/20250306 Edited March 15, 20251 yr by Nick A
June 7, 20251 yr Hi @Faheem, are you do it armbian install and working in this board? I use rk3228 boxes and want know more about this H313 boards, i see a mx10 with this chip in aliexpress, but before to buy, i should want sure it working linux! The H313, is it too problematic so or not? Thanks!
February 6Feb 6 @Nick A Hi Nick, how are you? I have a motherboard identical to the one in the photo you posted, with an AXP313A. I tried the image you recommended, but the Wi-Fi didn't work. Could you give me any advice?
February 7Feb 7 If you can pull the factory DTB from that board that would be great. I need it to get Wifi working
February 7Feb 7 @marcosdsdba Can you take a picture or just tell us the Wi-Fi chip you have on your board?
February 9Feb 9 @marcosdsdba the only driver that works is from kernel 4.4. Unless someone figures out a way to port this to a modern kernel, your only option is to use a usb wifi adapter.
February 12Feb 12 @Nick A Thank you very much, I'll try using it and get back to you if everything is okay.
February 12Feb 12 9 hours ago, marcosdsdba said: @sicxnull Yes, I can try to extract the DBT. How can I do that? boot up armbian. check the /dev partition You will see mmcblk0 mmcblk2,etc The android image likely has many partitions. so you will see mmcblk2-9 etc, thats what we want Go ahead and dump the first 250mb (probably more than needed but just in case) into an image file and upload it, i can extract the dtb from that assuming mmcblk2 is what we want, you would run sudo dd if=/dev/mmcblk2 of=mmcblk2-first250mb.img bs=1M count=250 status=progress then upload that.
February 12Feb 12 @sicxnull I'm uploading it now and it will soon be available on my Google Drive at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14Imqiz3u0qjLbLyDGkB0ratNn7k7-p6Z?usp=sharing
February 12Feb 12 7 minutes ago, marcosdsdba said: @sicxnull I'm uploading it now and it will soon be available on my Google Drive at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14Imqiz3u0qjLbLyDGkB0ratNn7k7-p6Z?usp=sharing DTB extracted. Thanks! I should have some time this weekend to dig into getting wifi to work. @Nick A mentioned it might only work on kernel 4 so im unsure now but will see what i can do
February 13Feb 13 @Nick A Is it possible to create an image using the driver that Kevin posted? Because I tried to compile it and couldn't, several errors with .h file paths and C language function errors. Even importing the include linux/timer.h, etc., several errors occurred and I couldn't compile it on the SD card running Armbian. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I need to do it differently.
February 13Feb 13 @marcosdsdba I would compile this on the box. Install kernel headers. Post the errors you are getting. https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases/download/20250306/linux-headers-edge-sunxi64_25.05.0-trunk_arm64__6.12.11-S62b2-Da873-P8a5c-C1abcH02eb-HK01ba-Vc222-B9bbb-R448a.deb Edited February 13Feb 13 by Nick A
June 20Jun 20 please help me I need firmware STB MXQPRO 4K 5G ADVANCE mainbord type IK316Q-EMCP_V4.1 221024.send me FW as the same board please,i need install for android tv.and tool I'have as I flash for 8 firmware while I install program full after reboot or shutdown then start again my stb did'nt start to menu.Thank's Best Regard brothers, Edited June 20Jun 20 by Aldiansyah Permana
June 30Jun 30 Hello everydoby. I'm starting work with the same board. Do you have any new information about the images to this board?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.