January 1, 20242 yr Tried installing Armbian_23.11.1_Nanopineoplus2_jammy_current_6.1.63.img and it is super slow during first boot process regardless of SD type. Localization craps out with "Failed to set time zone: Transport endpoint is not connected". I boot with wired Ethernet and when I get to a prompt I can ping outside locations. apt update produces "Hash Sum mismatch" Anyways, doing my part testing legacy boards, hahahaha
January 1, 20242 yr I remember a discussion where Cornelius reported similar issue with some H5 board. He said that problem was being caused by sun8i-a33-mbus module. Does blacklisting the same makes things better?
February 16Feb 16 Author Solution I'm back at it, but this time I can boot by setting netplan wifi up. On reboot wifi never comes up. Do the following: Since end0 is reporting as "busy," let's see if forcing it back to eth0 helps udev clear the conflict. Edit /boot/armbianEnv.txt. Add or modify the extraargs line to include: extraargs=net.ifnames=0 biosdevname=0 Fix hash errors: # Remove the cached package lists that are causing the mismatch sudo rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* # Create the partial directory again just in case sudo mkdir -p /var/lib/apt/lists/partial # Clean out the local repository of retrieved package files sudo apt clean # Update the package index again sudo apt update This is latest build.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.