Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rock 4C+ - How to enable bluetooth support?

Featured Replies

I'm new to SBC and tinkering with Rock 4C+ (plus) board and appreciate some support and guidance for blueooth setup.

 

Installed Armbian 23.11.1 Bookworm CLI build. Enabled BT package from Armbian config utility as well tried installing bluez package from CLI using apt command afterwards. Started  bluetooth service but seems not working.

 

Command sequence I used:

sudo apt install bluez

sudo service bluetooth start

sudo service bluetooth status (output says Loaded & Active).

 

'hcitool scan' command however returns message "Device is not available: No such device".

 

When I installed Radxa's official Debian 11 desktop build, bluetooth works out of the box. I can see bluetooth connection icon in system tray and active.

 

What I'm doing wrong or missing to setup bluetooth on Armbian bookworm build?

 

 

 

 

Edited by ezpc98
Added ref to Armbian build version I'm using

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.