Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unstable weston with Lima and linux kernel 6.1-rk3328

Featured Replies

Hey,

 

I am working with Weston-7 alongside Lima driver with MESA v19 to render using MALI450 on the display but it isn't rendering it properly.

 

I thought the issue is with MESA so I upgraded it to v20 and applied required patches for Weston-7, but still the result is same and there is no improvement.

I have attached the video link below of Weston terminal on the display for reference.
Weston render
Any idea what I might be missing here?  

 

 

  • Author

Hi,

Doubting the old versions of MESA and Weston I upgraded them to Weston-10 and MESA-22 but still there is no improvement.

Is this the existing problem with LIMA driver?

Or is it Weston? Any idea..?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.