Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scripting Armbian build

Featured Replies

Hi All, in an attempt speed up my Armbian image build process I put the last build choices in a bash script

 

./compile.sh BOARD=nanopim4v2 BRANCH=current BUILD_DESKTOP=yes BUILD_MINIMAL=no\
DESKTOP_APPGROUPS_SELECTED='browsers editors'\
DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT=gnome\
DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT_CONFIG_NAME=config_base\
KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no RELEASE=jammy

but I still get prompted for input when I run the script - what am I doing wrong ?

Edited by pkfox
added text

  • Author

@Werner the same as you would be asked for normally, choose your board , choose kernel etc etc... I though if you supplied the values on the command line you wouldn't be asked for them by the script

Edited by pkfox
editing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.